Saturday, September 03, 2005

Catching up!

So, waking up this morning did me good. Sleeping 8 hours, just waking up for short after 5 hours to fall back asleep - anxious sleeper or is it just my body is used to the 5 hour sleeping session?

I've been going nostalgic again. Dreaming of towards end of April, begning of May this spring when I was a member of Deviant Art. Looking back at the artists that has been my friends and their art I realised I missed them all. I cannot turn back. I cannot go through what I just done again. By leaving dA I cut many threads loose. I don't know if I am ready to tie them together just yet.

Don't know if today has been a very good efficient day. I have mostly stayed at the computer and tried to relax. And I've done something with my arm. It's something. I kind of dislocated the arm when I was in the shower, reaching for the tap. I got it back but I still haven't much strength in it. I hope it get better.

For those who doesn't already know, collage started. Computergame development - Graphics at HiS. Have managed to pass the 2nd week there I don't know for how long I will be able to be able to wake up at 4am when starting 8am and 5am when 10-11am... Either I am getting myself an appartment or I am to quit and get me a job instead. Nothing glamorous, just something so I can earn my living.

Speaking of which, CalCon's site starting to come alive again. Hopefully things will run smooth this time instead of having to be stressed out just because having to work the life out of me because they can't decide what to have on the site and what not, they now told more specificly I am the one doing everything with the site instead of having one updating special scheduals without me knowing they are putting it up. So now I will do all that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you know...you should think about what's best for you..
and Im behind you no matter what you deicde to do..=)
I'll try my best to help you out.^^

Take care, sweetie

Sat Sept 03, 09:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thing you slept so well...
:hug:s
yes I know those nostalgic feelings. they usually go away... I believe that you miss it all... I hope it gets better with time.
I hope your arm isn't hurt too bad and that it gets better very soon
hehe staying in front of the computer all day...hmm...me too actually...but it's a bit relxing sometimes isn't it?
and I really wish you luck with school and getting an apartment, or anything else you decide to do. just take good care of yourself and be well
many hugs

Sun Sept 04, 12:31:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know mate u'll get over all that and u'll keep those good memories and friends inside ur heart. U know... anytime...anywhere i'll be here for u. *hugs* (men style)

Sun Sept 04, 04:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home