Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Autumn

Autumn is here with all it's colours, short days and wind in his hair. The rain and the chills down your spine. Cold and furious and angry stands the winter and awaits to take his throne. Snow, determination and darkness is his way. I see him, his sword of frost and his white beard. I can sense his breath - piercing right through me. I can see winter stand there and wait - patiantly because both he and I know that how I even try to escape I will come to him. Running from him would just make me get there faster.

So here I lay my pen, in a wait for better times...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... WOW... that is just beautiful. *impressed*
reading it, I could picture it so well... :hug:

Wed Oct 12, 09:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home