Monday, September 26, 2005

Note to myself:

Do NOT flip with the bicycle when riding home one dark evening in september - not at other occasions either.

I was lucky to get away with a sore right-shoulder and back along with some scratches on my left hand. I was not wearing helmet and there was luckily no traffic there at all.

Mental note 2:
Do not, under any circumstances, focus on something else than riding the bike when doing so.

I flipped a second time a half km from the first stop and was almost about to do that a third time but I manage to save myself from doing so in the last second. Luckily there was still no traffic on the road.

A good advice to everyone out there: Kids, don't try this at home... or out on a desserted road in the middle of nowhere. Not even for the excitement of doing so ;).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:hug: aww I hope you do as you said in that note to yourself... and don't fall off the bike again...

Tue Sept 27, 12:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home