Monday, October 24, 2005

Old hosting gone

My friends server where he choose to host his friends is since the 5th october now offically closed down. as he put it;
På grund av tidsbrist, kostnader och bristande intresse så läggs servern ner för gott nu.
"Becasue of the lack of time, expenses, and lack of intrest the server will be put down for ever". This means that my experimentalplace is now gone offically (Luckily I got my saved stuff from there a couple of months ago) so I won't loose anything but I still mourn because of what happened and that he stopped the hosting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I'm sorry about that... good thing you saved them... which site are you talking about?

Tue Oct 25, 09:54:00 pm  
Blogger Alexander Berglund said...

Nedde.com

Wed Oct 26, 01:00:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home