Saturday, December 24, 2005

To add my to the list

Well, then it's my turn to add an entry to the growing number of entries concerning Christmas and it's specialties. I have to admit I've grew to old for it. Or have I? Or has it evolved into something like this?

Uncle San A piece by ~noistar over at DeviantArt.

Or is it simply because of the age? Well. I'll leave it here for you to ponder.

I actually had thoughts of publishing a quite huge wishlist, this last night before Christmas but as the listing became crap I wont publish it. I know I have told everyone that I had no things I wished for Christmas. I know I lied. But I can tell the list contained more than 24 items. No sorry. I wont be posting the list.

I do however, wish you all happy holiday! And a marvlous new year. I hope the start on your new year will turn out great :-). Take good care of yourself and keep safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home